CIDEC Pty Ltd is a small size electrical contracting company specialising in all commercial, industrial and domestic electrical and communication projects in Melbourne, Victoria. Market segments include apartments, hospitals and aged care, new home installations, renovations, energy management, restoration/emergency, data and communications, retail and clubs, general maintenance.
The company began operations in Melbourne in 2008 to manage specific electrical projects and has rapidly expanded throughout Melbourne and its outer suburbs to facilitate the expansion of our key client’s businesses.
Our Strategy of providing concept to completion services has enabled us to build relationships with our client’s that have ensured our growth and capabilities.
Clarity Plus Certainty Equals Quality
Providing clients with clear scope is such an important approach for a business of today and by identifying time, cost and performance elements with the validity of knowledge across projects can only lead to a positive and predictable outcome. With this vision we are able to move forward with steady growth and positive influence.
OH&S And Environmental Policies
CIDEC is committed to:
- Ensuring a safe workplace for its employees
- Continually striving to improve safety performance
- Instilling a cultural mindset in the company to achieve a Zero Harm and Zero Lost Time Injury work environment
We have in place a code compliant Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and procedures that are implemented throughout the company and on all of our project sites. These procedures represent a significant investment by the company for our goal of zero lost time injuries across the group.
Licences & Registrations
- WWC (Working With Children)
- Open cables licence
- Temporary construction wiring (AS3012)
- A-Class Licenced
- REC (Registered Electrical Contractor)
- High Risk Licenced (Worksafe)
- Public liability insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- WorkCover policies
Project Management Systems
SIMPRO cost reporting system is used throughout the company as well as XERO our accounting package.
SIMPRO incorporating XERO is an industry leader job costing and accounting package which represents a major investment by the company to provide accurate and timely cost reports to our clients and internally. This is particularly important for project management on larger contracts.
- Peter Stacey – Managing Director | Sales
- Ian Mofsowitz – Operation Manager | Scheduling
- Amin Mansouri – Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Aaron Robassa – Administration | Procurement
- Jess Hermans – Human Resources | Workers Compensation Adviser
- An amazing workforce.
To find out our capability please contact us »